With summer finally upon us, we are dreaming of weddings in the great outdoors. An English country wedding is the epitome of romance, enjoying the beauty of the countryside in bloom with views over fields beyond. If you’re considering an outdoor wedding, we hope to tempt you to step outside and enjoy all that Mythe Barn has to offer.
1. Say ‘I do’ under the picturesque oak Garden Gazebo, with up to 150 guests seated on the lawn.
2. Gaze across the acres of rolling countryside surrounding Mythe Barn.
3. Dine inside the Grain Store with doors opening on to the garden – the best of both worlds.
4. Mythe Barn is all yours. If the sun decides not to shine, we can simply move your wedding inside our beautiful barns.
5. Sunshine or shade, your guests can take their pick, with an abundance of sheltered seating, and full air-conditioning in the barns.
6. Entertain your guests with garden games.
7. The outside space gives you a host of wonderful photo opportunities.
8. Step outside the Cart Barn in to the Courtyard, your outdoor room and the perfect space for welcome drinks and evening dining.
9. Th expert on-site catering team will create that perfect summer menu. Pimm’s on the lawn? An evening barbecue on the fire pit?
10. As the sun goes down, get creative with twinkling lights and enjoy every moment of your magical day.